Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nature Box Snacks


I was just sitting down with my brother and sister-in-law and we were discussing afternoon snacking.  My brother and I made the same homemade snack mix and we both commented that it leaves us with a heavy feeling.  There must be something better.  I started telling him about NatureBox and the snacks I selected to review.  The list of snacks was extensive from granolas, dried fruits, and crunchy snacks.
When you join NatureBox, you'll receive five different snacks every month. You can choose the snacks you want or be surprised with their carefully curated selections.  Check out their snack catalog!  I chose Siracha Rice Crackers, Caramel Pretzel Pops, Sweet Potato Sticks, Guacamole Bites and Chocolate Quinoa Granola:
Next time, I'll for sure order multiple packages of the Siracha Rice Crackers and the Chocolate Quinoa Granola.  The granola had a nice sea salt flavor to go with the chocolate and completely satisified all afternoon chocolate cravings.  Got a dietary goal or taste preference? NatureBox has 100+ snacks to excite and delight every palate.
My kids espeically liked the Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops and Siracha Rice Crackers.

Click here to start your free trial with NatureBox!*  The free trial box contains one full-sized bag and four single-served pouches.

*Fine Crumbs: Free trial is available for new and US subscribers only. Not valid on gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers”


Follow NatureBox on TwitterNatureBox on FacebookNatureBox on Instagram.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment